Individuality and privacy are important to you? Our "Vorkogel" Apartment offers plenty of space for 2 to 6 people! Your temporary home - a picturesque retreat in the Tyrolean Alps!
Your private wellness area
Bio sauna 60°C/ Finnish sauna 90°C - enjoy a healthy sweat! Another exclusive highlight in the new Isskogel Suites is the private combi-sauna in your apartment.
- 1 bedroom with double bed and TV, balcony with seating
- 1 bedroom with bunkbeds and TV, balcony with seating
- 1-2 extra beds possible on the sofa bed in the kitchen/living room
- 1 bathroom with double washbasin, Erlebnisdusche and private combi-sauna (choice of 60°C/90°C)
- extra WC
- Fully equipped kitchen-living area with induction hob, oven, extractor fan, fridge with freezing compartment, microwave, dishwasher (tabs provided), toaster, kettle, espresso machine (capsules available to purchase), filter coffee machine (filters provided), TV,
crockery, cooking utensils and cleaning materials, safe and terrace with seating
- 1 parking space in the underground car park or carport included.
Please let us know in advance if further parking spaces are required (€ 8.50 per additional car/night).
An unforgettable holiday with lasting memories
In the midst of the Zillertal and Kitzbühel Alps, we are looking forward to seeing you with your family or friends. The perfect place for skiing, outdoor activities and family holidays. Our apartments combine precious time with your loved ones with relaxation close to nature to create a dream holiday experience in the Gerlos High Valley. Because each of us has them - memories of happy, carefree holidays!
Our apartments are perched on a beautiful, quiet hillside with a breathtaking view of the mountains and the Schönach Valley: welcome to your holiday paradise.
New and yet familiar – we strive to offer our guests a cosy, comfortable holiday home.
in the surrounding area
The beautiful surroundings and the gentle call of the mountains make the Zillertal the perfect setting for pleasure-seekers and explorers, skiers, hikers, mountain bikers...